Skip to main content

Your UC San Diego Transcript

Electronic Transcript Transcript

You can now request an electronic version of your transcript, which includes links to more course information, instructor name and contact information, and grade distribution for the section.

You can use this to better understand and reflect on your academic history.

Co-Curricular Record (CCR) CCR

You can request the Co-Curricular Record (CCR) with your transcript, which highlights your involvement beyond the classroom.

The CCR showcases a brief description and the skills developed, and can be shared with employers and graduate/professional schools.

Opportunities are added to the record at the end of each quarter.

Can I list my courses on my CCR?

All credit-bearing activities – coursework, academic internships, 199s, etc. – are recognized on a student’s academic transcript.  To avoid duplication and minimize confusion, the vast majority will not be listed on the CCR. 

How do I access my CCR?

All degree-seeking undergraduate and graduate students may log into their CCR at using their TritonLink single-sign-on credentials.

How do I request a copy of my electronic transcript?

Submit your request online using the Order Transcripts tool.


The cost of services is included in the one-time document fee charged one time at the first term of entry. Effective Fall 2016, the consolidated, nonrefundable, one-time document fee locks in the current cost of services and covers lifelong access to identified documents and services.